LEASING TECHNOLOGY MAKES GOOD BUSINESS SENSE.
MAKES GREAT BUSINESS SENSE.
Many businesses and organizations, today, understand the simple advantage of leasing technology—to help their operational processes run at an uninterrupted high performance. They know revenues are generated, and profits are realized by leveraging the use of technology —not by owning it.
Although the advantages of leasing are compelling, smart organizations also know that picking the right leasing partner has significant benefits, as well. Finding a partner who can align unique technology requirements with desired financial objectives, and who will embrace accountability for helping maximize a return on technology is more critical than ever.
At Datamax, accountability means “we will care for your technology throughout the term of the lease.” How can you be sure? Well, the same company that you develop and acquire your technology solution from is the same company that services and cares for it ... and since that’s the same company that holds your lease and to whom payments are made, accountability empowers the business relationship.
We know that being a trusted partner can improve our customer’s bottom line. Since 1975, our leasing and technology experts have helped companies do exactly that. That’s Datamax LeaseCareTM!
1. Eliminating technology deployment delays: You don’t have to postpone or delay putting the best solution to work for you. Propelling your organization with the latest technology can be enjoyed now—versus later.
2. Providing total solution bundling: Leasing offers you the productivity of the technology you require while meeting cash flow needs. Additionally, maintenance and support, freight, installation, set up, and training costs can be bundled into the monthly payment.
3. Offering minimal startup costs: Initial expenditures are typically small, allowing your organization to obtain the equipment it needs quickly and inexpensively.
4. Protecting against obsolescence: Today’s business technologies can change rapidly. The right leasing program can help your organization avoid being trapped in your technology —offering the ability to upgrade an equipment lease at any time. If you owned the same equipment, you’d be forced to buy new technology again, or face falling behind technology’s leading edge benefits.
5. Conserving working capital: Your organization’s cash flow and line of credit can be conserved for profit-generating activities, emergency needs and investments.
6. Promoting consistent budgeting: Lease payments are consistent, making budget projections easier to forecast.
7. Affording tax savings: Lease payments can be fully deductible when structured properly.
8. Reducing interest-rate risk: With a lease, fixed payments can protect against higher interest rates in the future.
9. Offering end-of-lease options: When your lease expires, you can purchase the equipment, return it, upgrade it—or lease it again.
10. Accommodating project-by-project requirements: Large or time-specific projects are a mainstay of many businesses. With the right partner, you can lease the exact technology you need for exactly how long you need it.
Our team is committed full-time to the business of leasing and to understanding your underlying technology requirements. We stand ready when you need new equipment or have to modify a lease. When you need service or ever have an issue or concern—we’ll be there to resolve it. When we say “consider it done”... you can believe it!
Our goal is to “Create (life-long) Raving Fans.” We do this by providing the very best advice and never nickel-and-diming our customers. Our team of leasing experts is dedicated to help you navigate the ebb and flow of your technology needs. We want to keep the “ease” in leasing and let you focus on what’s most important—your business!
From multifunction copiers and printers to network servers, we’ll make sure you get exactly what you need. We’ve got IT covered!
Through offering financial choices, we’re able to meet more customer needs. Our goal is to make each equipment lease work within the budget of each client. We can tailor your equipment lease to match the fixed price-point you need.
You can choose to include any or all of the following:
You understand your organization better than anyone else. That’s why we closely work with you to determine the best term and options to fit your needs. We’ll even structure a lease to match your needs on a project-by-project basis.
In addition we offer:
Fair market value
We don’t play accounting games that come back to bite your organization at the end of the lease. Our monthly rates are more than competitive, and our end-of-lease buyouts are based on fair market value. We don’t offer deflated monthly rates—and greatly inflated end-of-term prices. We think such practices can damage the business relationship—and make your long- term planning harder. With Datamax Leasing, there will be no surprises at the end of the lease.
We understand how business works and know that the end of a lease may not always reflect the best time to renew a lease or purchase the equipment. Since Datamax Leasing’s inception, we have always permitted clients to continue to lease their equipment by paying their standard monthly leasing fee after their term expired, with no additional fees or hidden charges. And when equipment is finally returned at lease expiration, we’ve not charged a return fee.
We hold the lease—forever
We also understand technology and what it takes to deploy it effectively. As your partner, we know success depends on delivering a total solution—from hardware, software, implementation, timing and economics. We get IT. At Datamax, we will customize your lease to meet your exact needs, hold it for the duration of the term, and if a modification needs to be made, you come right back to us—not an outside group that doesn’t know you or your business.
In addition, if associated service or support is required, you can have the confidence that your lease will be backed with a laser-focus on caring for those needs for the entirety of the term ... that’s Datamax LeaseCare!
To request more information or sign up today, please give us a call or contact us today.