Outside Sales Representative - B2B (Central Arkansas)
We are looking for a driven, focused, and talented Outside Sales Professional to introduce Business Process and Strategic Technology Solutions (which can involve hardware, software, and/or professional services / consulting solutions) to targeted accounts located in Central Arkansas area.
Datamax of Arkansas provides a) sales and technical training on black & white and color graphics technology, b) access to CRM database in which the targeted account information is readily available, c) technical, managerial, and even peer level support at point of sale, d) administrative support with proposal development and order coordination, e) a highly professional work environment, and f) a present, engaged executive staff.
A Typical Sales Cycle will include:
- Prospecting to set the initial meeting,
- Building rapport,
- Gaining an understanding of the client's current business environment - both generally and specifically from a Business Process and Strategic Technology standpoint,
- Uncovering needs, challenges, and/or opportunities,
- Conducting workflow assessments,
- Proposing and/or demonstrating solutions,
- Re-qualifying and re-addressing needs, challenges and/or opportunities,
- Earning the business,
- Finalizing the details, and
- Account management ensuring customer satisfaction - ongoing.
- Base Commission + Bonus Potential + Car Allowance
- Major Medical / Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with Profit Sharing and Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Time Off
- Recognition Events that range from Gift Certificates to President's Club
- Canon Huthwaite® SPIN® Sales Training
- Kingston Vertical Marketing Sales Training
- Professional Work Environment
- Pay for Performance, and especially Overachievement
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Administrative Support with Proposals, and Order Coordination
- Local Executives with Final Decision Making Authority
- Laptop PC Provided
- Our Environment and Culture voted as one of the “Best Places to Work in Arkansas” 2017 - 2020
- Business-to-business outside sales experience preferable,
- Successful grasp of a professional, consultative sales process,
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills,
- The commitment to further develop current customer relationships and to locate and cultivate New Accounts,
- Strong competitive spirit,
- Exposure to a Central Arkansas business to business sales market place is a plus,
- Strong computer knowledge is required (MS Office, Adobe, CRM, etc.), and
- Knowledge of Networking is a great asset to this position.
Datamax is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a drug free workplace that requires candidates to submit and pass a drug screening prior to employment. Applicants must also be able to pass a background check.
Please include salary history when submitting resume.