Outside Sales Representative - State & Federal Government
We are looking for a driven, focused, and talented Outside Sales Professional to introduce Business Process and Strategic Technology Solutions (which can involve hardware, software, and/or professional services / consulting solutions) to state and federal government accounts.
Datamax of Arkansas provides a) sales and technical training on black & white and color graphics technology, b) access to CRM database in which the targeted account information is readily available, c) technical, managerial, and even peer-level support at point of sale, d) administrative support with proposal development and order coordination, e) a highly professional work environment, and f) a present, engaged executive staff.
A Typical Sales Cycle will include:
- Prospecting to set the initial meeting,
- Building rapport,
- Gaining an understanding of the client's current business environment - both generally and specifically from a Business Process and Strategic Technology standpoint,
- Uncovering needs, challenges, and/or opportunities,
- Conducting workflow assessments,
- Proposing and/or demonstrating solutions,
- Re-qualifying and re-addressing needs, challenges and/or opportunities,
- Earning the business,
- Finalizing the details, and
- Account management ensuring customer satisfaction - ongoing.
- Base Commission + Bonus Potential + Mileage
- Major Medical / Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with Profit Sharing and Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Time Off
- Recognition Events that range from Gift Certificates to President's Club
- Canon Huthwaite® SPIN® Sales Training
- Kingston Vertical Marketing Sales Training
- Professional Work Environment
- Pay for Performance, and especially Overachievement
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Administrative Support with Proposals, and Order Coordination
- Local Executives with Final Decision Making Authority
- Laptop PC Provided
- Our Environment and Culture voted as one of the “Best Places to Work in Arkansas” 2017 - 2020
- Business-to-business outside sales experience preferable,
- Successful grasp of a professional, consultative sales process,
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills,
- The commitment to further develop current customer relationships and to locate and cultivate New Accounts,
- Strong competitive spirit,
- Exposure to state and federal government sales market place is a plus,
- Strong computer knowledge is required (MS Office, Adobe, CRM, etc.), and
- Knowledge of Networking is a great asset to this position.
Datamax is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a drug-free workplace that requires candidates to submit and pass a drug screening prior to employment. Applicants must also be able to pass a background check.
Please include salary history when submitting resume.