Delivery Driver/Facility Maintenance Technician
Datamax is currently looking for self-motivated individuals that are interested in an exciting career with today’s latest technology in office equipment. Datamax is one of the largest suppliers of copiers, faxes and printers in all of central Arkansas. We are looking for candidates that can load, deliver and assist in the installation of our state of the art office equipment covering all four corner of Arkansas. This person will also be responsible for minor facility maintenance when not on deliveries.
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation dependent on experience. Our hours are M-F, 8 to 5 with occasional overtime.
Desired Skills, Characteristics and Experience:
- A valid driver’s license, an outstanding driving record and must be able to pass a DOT physical
- The ability to identify, analyze and solve problems quickly
- Articulate verbal and written communications
- Be a motivated self-starter with a since of urgency
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Must be able to manage the time of themselves and others
- Interact effectively and work productively with a wide range of people
- This position requires heavy lifting, pushing and pulling of office equipment as well as prolong periods of sitting, standing and bending.
- Medical/Vision Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plan
- PTO/Vacation Program
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Extensive Training Programs
Datamax is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a drug free workplace that requires candidates to submit and pass a drug screening prior to employment. Applicants must also be able to pass a background check.
Please include salary history when submitting resume.