Datamax is looking for an experienced and talented Network Engineer to support our Technology Management Services (which can involve hardware, software, and/or professional services / consulting solutions) within accounts located in Central Arkansas.
Major Goals and Responsibilities:
Achieve above average success supporting our managed service customer with proactive network maintenance as well as responding to calls and trouble tickets submitted. This position will provide front line help and remote technical support for Microsoft based business environments. Candidate must be technically proficient, excited about technology, self motivated and enjoy working with others.
Products and Services Supported:
Microsoft Operating System XP Pro, Windows 7, Server 2003, 2008 and 2012, Office 2007, 2010, Explorer, emailing and printing issues. Disaster, Backup Solutions, Antivirus / Spam support with Firewalls and Routers.
- Manage our TechCare® IT service accounts and perform maintenance: 30%
- Manage and implement IT projects, server / email migrations and configuration: 30%
- Respond to call in and / or trouble ticket needs of the managed service accounts: 20%
- Database entry documentation of tasks and various other paperwork: 20%
Desired Skills, Characteristics and Experience:
- Five (5) or more years supporting Microsoft based network.
- MCSE Microsoft certification desired
- MCSA required
- Relationship builder
- Problem solver
- Positive attitude
- Stays focused
- Creator of resolutions
- Strong desire to create Raving Fans and follow-up on tasks achieved
Toughest Parts of the Job:
- Maintaining a presence at our designated help desk area all day or onsite with a customer
- Understanding the need of the customer and thinking through a viable solution
- Maintaining patience and understanding even if a customer is upset
- Fixed salary competitive to today’s market place
- Medical/Vision Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plan
- PTO/Vacation Program
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Extensive Training Programs
Datamax is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a drug free workplace that requires candidates to submit and pass a drug screening prior to employment. Applicants must also be able to pass a background check.
Please include salary history when submitting resume.