Keep your workforce productive by allowing printing on the go.
You can work anywhere today. Coffee shop. On an airplane. At home in your easy chair. In the middle of a field. And, of course, in the office – and anywhere in that office!
This ability to get work done anywhere, any time can be a tremendous lift to productivity.
Yet even while employees are untethered from work at a particular location, they still need to print documents.
Mobile printing allows you to bring from your phone or tablet (maybe your watch one day) to network-connected printers in your office. There are manufacturer-specific apps such as PageScope Mobile App and Canon's Mobile Printing App as well as enterprise-level solutions like uniFLOW Mobile Printing.
What are the benefits? There are many:
- Print over WiFi without print drivers or having to physically connect to your company network
- Scan directly to your mobile device from your digital copier
- Better security. Direct printing from your mobile device means you don't have to risk potential leakage by emailing sensitive information to yourself or a co-worker or downloading data to an easily lost USB stick
- With pull printing, documents remain secure until you release them at the printer
- Traveling employees who visit a different office in the company can print directly without having to download printer drives or asking IT for assistance
It's time to further empower you on-the-go employees. Discover the power of mobile printing with Datamax.