Take control of your production print job workflows and job deadlines.
Productivity – the one element of success for every high-volume production printing environment.
Time – the most valuable commodity in high-volume production printing environments.
Getting the most possible printing done (without sacrificing quality) in the shortest amount of time possible is the name of the production print game.
Digital production print equipment from Canon and Konica Minolta, two of the leaders in production print manufacturing, ensures you a high-quality and productive print environment in which print jobs are delivered on time. Whether you need an internal high-volume printing capability or operate a document-intensive production print environment around the clock, Datamax Arkansas takes the time to understand your production printing needs and deliver the right equipment, software, and service to meet those needs.
Digital Production Printing Highlights
- Print output of up to 150 ppm
- Unattended operation with high-capacity paper trays
- Wide variety of media weights and sizes to meet any document output requirement
- Variable-data printing and print-on-demand applications
- Broad range of finishing options – such as different types of folds and booklet makers
Time is money. When you need to print thousands or hundreds of thousands of documents, you don’t need inefficient production processes and convoluted pre-press workflows slowing you down. Customer invoices, customer communications, posters, marketing brochures, or other high-volume printing need – Datamax Arkansas has the the expertise to help you maximize document output and decrease costs from prepress to finishing options.
Keep reading to discover how Datamax Arkansas’ selection of digital production technologies can meet the most challenging print production needs – every time, on time.
Prepress Production Servers
Datamax uses prepress production servers from Canon, CREO, and EFI to build digital production solutions that can grow with your business. Workflows can be automated so that every document is perfect. All Datamax Arkansas prepress production engines deliver power, performance, and productivity:
- Process the most complex and graphic-intensive files
- Variable-data printing support
- Easy-to-use color management tools for precise color
- Job management tools to monitor and keep track of print jobs
- Simultaneous printing and processing so that you can get the next job ready while the first one is still printing
Digital presses offer the same quality as output presses at lower cost. Built with either Konica Minolta bizhub PRESS or Canon imagePRESS technology, digital presses meet the needs of any production printing environment.
- Equivalent output quality of offset printing – including on specialty stocks
- Calibration ensures consistent print quality and color matching for every job
- All but the largest jobs can be run with minimal prep and hands-on support
- Paper and toner replacement is fast and simple to minimize downtime
- Paper-handling capabilities allow printing on a wide variety of paper weights, types, and sizes
- Optional print controllers support workflow integration, variable-data printing,and Web-to-print applications
Finishing options take what would be stacks of paper and turns them into booklets, precisely-folded marketing materials, and other useful communication vehicles. We offer finishing options that are in-line and completely automated – which is better than paying someone to fold thousands of documents. Integrated finishing solutions include:
- Perfect Binders and Saddle-Stitched Finishers
- Multi-Folding Units that support a variety of folds
- Document inserters for adding cover-sheets, coupons, or color inserts
- Puncher Units with two-and three-hole punch capability
- High-Capacity Stackers with removable dollies for easy transport
Ready to discover what our combination of experience and great equipment can do for you?