Repairing your copiers and printers fast and on the first call.
Copiers and printers are essential for operating a successful business. Managing such office equipment is difficult, tedious, and time-consuming. Plus, maintaining equipment in good working order and fixing anything that breaks requires training, knowledge, and experience. And, let’s be honest, these are machines with many moving parts – they do break down and have parts that do wear out. It’s just a fact of office life.
The ImageCare program (part of Datamax's MaxCare® portfolio of technology support services) provides comprehensive coverage for all parts, labor, toner, and operating supplies (except for paper and staples). ImageCare also includes the following customer benefits and guarantees:
- Preventative Maintenance – We will inspect and proactively maintain all equipment to minimize equipment failure and maximize uptime.
- Fast Service – We will respond on-site to local emergency service calls within an average of 5 hours. In fact, on average, our service calls have been "responded to and completed" in well under 4 hours.
- Free Loaner – While infrequent, when equipment doesn’t perform to our standard, we will provide a loaner until a permanent replacement is installed.
- Equipment Replacement – If we aren’t able to maintain your equipment in good working order, we will replace the equipment at no charge.
- Lease Upgrade Option – You can upgrade Datamax-leased equipment for a similar or larger capacity model without penalty.
- Total Satisfaction – If you are not completely satisfied with the performance, reliability, and quality of your new device, you may cancel the agreement at the end of 90 days without penalty.
- Five-Year Written Agreement – Our programs are guaranteed for five years – in writing – for your total satisfaction.
We’re local – and that has advantages. That means we don’t have to check with a centrally-located partner two time zones away for how to repair your printer or copier. We do what needs to be done quickly.
Our commitment is to make you a Datamax Raving Fan every step of the way. And we’ve got the data that says we’re good at doing that.
So, how likely are our clients to refer us? We are proud to say that our average Net Promoter Score (NPS)® is 92.8 (since 2012).
And for the same time, that has equated to an NPS rating of 92.8. This Net Promoter Score® is world-class!
World-class local service. That’s the Datamax Difference.
Paula, Industry: Business Services
“Datamax has been providing our company with great machines and even better service since January 2005. I have never regretted the decision to trust our business machines needs to the capable folks at Datamax. I find their staff to be friendly, professional, knowledgeable and timely with all my requests for service, information and/or upgrades. When I was choosing a business machines vendor, I polled my client base to see who they were using and which clients were happy with their service. Datamax won me over based on all the good things my clients had to say about them. They have never disappointed me in any way. I recommend them without reservation!”
Christopher, Industry: Education
“Our School has been in business with Datamax for many years, and I have always been very pleased with the services they have and continue to provide. About nine years ago, I was approached about switching over to Datamax for our copier leasing. I was concerned about switching companies but I was invited to tour the facility at Datamax and had copiers demonstrated for us. This was very helpful in my decision to switch to Datamax because it meant to me that our school's business needs were important to Datamax. Nine years later we now lease four copiers.
The reason Our School continues to use Datamax for our copier needs is very clear to me. Simply put, it is because of superior service. If a problem or question arises, all I have to do is make a short call or send an email and we are taken care of. The service from the copier technicians has also been very expedient and the technicians know how to repair their products with minimal downtime. This is very important when a copier is out of service, as educators do not tolerate being unable to copy or print. I appreciate all Datamax has to offer and I applaud them for maintaining an honest, dependable, and knowledgeable staff.”
John, Industry: Education
“As Director of our center, I am continuously dealing with businesses associated with office equipment such as copiers and fax machines. Over the past 7 years our center has been under contract with Datamax. This company is unmatched when it comes to product and service. I have found them to be a professionally run company with customer satisfaction as a top priority. Our Sales Representative is Nita. She works hard to see the needs of our company are met. She visits our site on a regular basis taking time to meet with employees to make sure they are satisfied with their product. Service technicians are quick to respond and very little is lost due to down time. I recommend the services of Datamax to anyone needing office equipment. They will provide the service needed to meet your needs.”