Time is definitely money in the world of transportation – workflow solutions save time and allow you to operate more safely and profitably.
Deliveries need to be routed, drivers need to be assigned, and you have to get cargo where it needs to be. For everyone in this industry, you know that time is money. And with razor-thin margins, ANYTHING that can save you time immediately adds to your profit. You have multiple reports to manage and file with customers and regulatory agencies, track deliveries, and even shift resources to account for road conditions. You need technology solutions that are easy to use and save you time.
Today, you can capture, store, and distribute documents immediately and in real-time. You can:
- Enter data automatically with document and imaging workflow solutions (no more manual – and error-prone – data entry)
- Capture inbound shipping documents that can be archived and immediately shared with employees, customs, and customers
- Route bills of lading, proof of delivery, invoices, cargo manifests, and more your document repository directly from multifunction copiers (and even from the field with mobile scanning)
- Secure documents to prevent unintentional access and data loss
- Easily comply with regulations by automatically routing documents to regulatory agencies as needed
Transportation/Logistics companies go Vertical® with Datamax Arkansas for efficient workflow, faster communication, and an improved bottom line. Isn't it time for your technology to save you time?
Sandy, Industry: Transportation
“We would like to thank you and your staff for making our print and copier transition a huge success. The implementation and delivery of the equipment was timely, as promised and professionally installed with no disruption to the business throughout the transition period. The employee training and follow up provided by your document analyst, Jason (our Sales Representative) demonstrated that his technical knowledge of our equipment was second to none and any "how to" questions we had were quickly addressed. The post implementation support has been very responsive and effective in successfully resolving all of our service needs. Your company has demonstrated commitment in providing Specialty Transportation with superior service and support. Congratulations on a job well done!"