Little Rock, ARK (April 14, 2022) — Datamax Inc. has been named one of the five recipients of the 2022 BBB® of Arkansas Torch Awards for Ethics. The winners will be recognized at a ceremony slated for Thursday, May 12, 2022, at the Arkansas Governor's Mansion in Little Rock.
This year's recipients of the prestigious Torch Award are:
- Datamax, Inc., Little Rock
- Mountain Harbor Resort and Spa, Mount Ida
- Natural State Pest Control & Lawn, Lowell
- Nix Screw Machine Products, Malvern
- Seal-Tite of Arklahoma, Mulberry
- Decks, Docks, and More, Heber Springs
- Self-Creek Marina and Lodge, Kirby
A Torch Award is the most prestigious honor BBB can present to exceptional organizations for their dedication to integrity and ethical business practices. Torch Awards for Ethics celebrates companies that demonstrate best practices, leadership, social responsibility, and high standards of organizational ethics that benefit their customers, employees, suppliers, shareholders, and communities.
Each of the Arkansas Torch Award Winners will be entered into the International Torch Awards for Ethics held each fall.
In addition to the Torch Award for Ethics, Datamax was awarded Best Places to Work in Arkansas for the fifth straight year. The organizational philosophy is based on honesty, trust, value, and our commitment to the community. Employees collectively commit to the following in the spirit of Creating Raving Fans®:
- To market advanced products and solutions backed by outstanding service to the business community
- To compete with honesty, trust, and value, not simply on price
- To having employees with a sense of urgency dedicated to providing consistent and professional solutions to customer needs
- To invest in the continued development of our employees' skills and knowledge
- To provide an environment in which employees have the opportunity to achieve a career path with stability
- To recognize and accept the responsibility of being an involved corporate citizen in the community
The Better Business Bureau has empowered people to find businesses, brands, and charities they can trust for over 110 years. In 2021, people turned to BBB more than 200 million times for BBB Business Profiles on 6.3 million businesses and Charity Reports on 25,000 charities at BBB.org.
Datamax Inc. offers the latest equipment and solutions in technology to increase efficiency and productivity in customers’ offices. Datamax Inc. has been in business for over sixty-five (65) years with offices in Arkansas and Texas with more than two hundred (200) employees in two (2) states.
Direct Inquiries can be made to:
Marketing Communications Manager