In light of the coronavirus pandemic, Datamax, through its CommCare Program, is offering its “GoMeet” remote meeting, video conferencing, and webinar software tools for FREE through December 31, 2020.
As an employer, are you suddenly asking yourself: How can employees be here, without really being here? There are projects to be shared, customers to be cared for, and meetings still to be conducted.
- Unlimited FREE GoMeet video conferencing licenses. With GoMeet, remote workers can hold global on-line meetings, using high definition video and audio conferencing, screen sharing, call recording, chats, note taking and more, with no restrictions on the duration or the location of your meeting.
- One FREE Webinar license for your company. Webinar Pro enables companies to hold larger live broadcast events for up to 200 people, such as corporate all-hands meetings, webinars, lectures, religious services and other virtual events.
The built in collaboration tools associated with video conferencing make it easy for participants to share content for more interactive and productive meetings in real-time.
- Webcam: 720p HD video conferencing with up to 12 webcams supported (10 in Lite).
- Audio: Conference call numbers and PINs are provided, so participants can join by phone or computer.
- Screen sharing: Share your entire screen for more interactive meetings.
- Screen annotation: Meeting participants can call out important points on a shared screen in real-time during a meeting.
- Integrations: Use GoMeet from your everyday applications like Outlook, G-Suite, Slack, MS Teams and more.
To learn more about this promotion and utilizing cloud-based communications for your remote workforce, let’s visit!